Monday, December 27, 2010

My Journey of Exercises/Activities Implemented to Assist Moving Towards Each of My Goals




For my physical and spiritual well being, I just need to continue what I am doing which is keeping my spiritual faith, remaining physically active through exercises and by eating healthy.  As for my psychological well-being, I need to better manage my stressors and incorporate more relaxation techniques into my life.  I need to better manage my time and make it a daily requirement.  Also, utilize the help and support from my family and friends to help assist with giving me the time to incorporate this routine daily. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diana,

    Your goals are realistic and I wish you all the best with your accomplishments. In addition, I do think that managing your time better will help to alleviate some of the stress you are experiencing. Agreed! It would be great to have a constant source of help from family and friends to assist with getting chores done. I believe we have to make time for ourselves or we become overwhelmed with all our tasks. Take it easy; one step at a time. It appears that you are on the right path...just stay the course :)

    Allana

    ReplyDelete